This competition is based exclusively on the purchase of Sour CrazyPops.
Entries will be accepted between 15th October 2019 and 31st January 2020, after which no further entries will be accepted or valid.
3 winners will each receive a cash voucher worth R5000
Winners of the competition will be announced on 14th February 2020 on this page of our website, and will be notified by email and SMS.
Please retain your proof of purchase with the invoice number that you have entered on the form. This must be presented in order to claim prizes for winning entries.
Competition Rules And Details
The following rules shall apply to all competitions, unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
- Competitions are not open to: a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Candicraze (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Candicraze” or “us” or “we‘) or the promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts a competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted); or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified above.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or e-mail address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
- Entrants must be South African citizens.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition.
- The winner(s) consents to his/her/their name/s, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
- Candicraze accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
- Candicraze reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend any competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third-party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within seven working days of first notification from Candicraze or its representative, the winner will forfeit the prize, and we reserve the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- Proof of purchase with the invoice number used for entry must be presented at the time of claiming a prize. Prizes will be forfeited in the event that such proof of purchase cannot be provided.
- In the event that you win a prize, you agree to the publication of your name and to appear in person in the electronic media and the print media, and you agree, within reason, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services, for which no fee will be payable.
- We and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any legally justifiable reason. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and our third-party suppliers.
- Candicraze and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering a Candicraze competition, you agree to receive communication from our brands. An opt-out will be provided in all communication sent.